Wednesday, February 27, 2019

How to get your sites ranking on Google

Something that I have really loved doing is getting leads for businesses, including my own. I am really liking doing SEO and some web design. With Rumenopti I have seen my first two websites climb to the top of the bing, yahoo and now google listings and am working on my third site which is https://www.insurance4lasvegas.com. I expect the same results, it may take some more time and more persistence but I believe it will be a great resource for leads from now and into the future of my business. I love helping people today a lady called in from a lead generation crying because her and her family were paying $600 + a month and with Allstate I was able to save around $150 a month on their car insurance and were going to be writing their home as well at a cheap price, so it truly is a win win.

My first site https://www.windowtintjackson.com is at the top of the google listings and all other search engines when searching for a window tint shop and gets around 45+ leads per month which can convert to 5 or more tints per month. I really like that. SEO backlinking and Google My Business and business listing citations are key in order to rank on google and get into the GMB top 3. This is really important to customers visiting and going to your page and requesting a quote.


How do I find Backlinks for you my page?

Majestic.com provides very good tools to help you find the best backlinks for your page. With majestic you can see a site's trust flow and citation flow which gives validity, trust and recognition to google which shows google.... HEY! Look at ME! I am a really good site. And your site will be more relevant to the other sites in that niche or with the same key words you're trying to rank for. It's also important to include back links with different key anchor text. For example, best window tint shop in Jackson MS. This is an anchor text I may or may have not used before but it has all the credentials for what I am trying to rank for, 1- window tints, 2- Jackson MS. So the more your anchor text is different and has different words and phrases the better because it appears to google natural and others are verifying or voting for your site. Anyway hope this helps.


Eric Burkholz
Owner Rumenopti





1 comment: