Monday, April 22, 2019

Why I chose to go into insurance

First my family is an insurance family. My grandpa owned an Allstate insurance agency in Salt Lake City, UT for many years of which he had a $1,000,000 book of business, upon which my dad bought his agency and grew it to several million dollar book of business. I am now working with my dad to formulate a deal to get an independent insurance agency and attempting to make it in Las Vegas as well as various sites throughout Utah.


I am learning a lot about SEO in this process how important trust and citation flow is in the back linking process. People think that back linking isn't that important to a site but it's so important along with content, key words for the H1 tag, GMB photos, citations listing you as a legitimate business and so on. Also the more spread out your key words are the better, they provide stronger trust due to the natural flow of the back links that appear to your site. If you have the same link or word linking to your site it will appear fake and have no validity and google will pick up on that. It's important to provide the top quality and best back link and flow to your site through pages you yourself create. Content rich and powerful juice that will make your page look very attractive to google search engines. It will be impossible not to rank in google.

I love doing this. It's something I have had success with with two sites so far and now this las vegas site I am working on and it's slowing building, I need to continue to work on my H1 tags for this site as well as backlinkinks reveiws and citations. 

This will take time. Since it's Las Vegas it may take 6-10 months or more. But the key is to be consistent and to continue to look for an agency for sale.

Well I am going to create some links with this post but I believe there's some good trust flow with this site so it should help out.



Until Another Post



Eric Burkholz

No comments:

Post a Comment