Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Best location for internet leads by state

Although I haven't really done this yet, I am working on getting in different states with my business. I have grown to $28,000 in premium in the past few weeks I need to be at around $280,000 by the end of the year. however I am going to be working on growing in Las Vegas, along with El Paso Texas, San Francisco, Tuscon, Pheonix, and many many other locations.

I am going to be doing an analysis of which of these locations provide the best leads. Las Vegas has taken me so far around 5-6 months to even get anywhere. I was on the third page for 4 or 5 very good key words then I dropped to nothin within a week. I need to get this back to where my top key words are ranking and I feel this blog is a great way to divulge my insurance business in a short amount of time.

With most things, things take time. Esspecially things online in Las Vegas. It's not like Kaysville or something. I am however on BING and YAHOO on page 5 which I was on page 2. so I haven't dropped TOOO far. I just need to keep creating.

One thing about insurance is you need to make sure that you have an agent that will make sure  you are getting all of the discounts available.

I specialize in this. Making sure you're getting your discounts available and growing.

I want to make sure you're getting the best growth and best opportunity to get the best policy that you can get.

I am working to stay with it and never give up.

I am really excited to work as an independent broker and build something that has a lot of opportunity for growth and becoming the best agent that I can.

One of my favorite discounts are the ones that use telematic devices, mostly through your phone. These discounts are available to those who are able to get an app on their cell phone.

How these work is the app will be able to tell the driver's driving habbits. If they are driving too fast or if they are braking too hard.

All these habbits are very important to this discount.

I feel this is much better than root who basis their driving premium soley on how you drive, if you get one ticket your premiums skye rocket. This isn't fun in most cases it's much more expensive.

This discount can be 3% like with Allstate or 10% like with Nationwide it just depends on the company and how much they place an emphasis on this discount.




Hope this blog helps


Eric Burkholz

No comments:

Post a Comment